Hey there! F & J here...
As you all probably know today is Monday (ick!), but that means the start of a new week. To start the week off right we always follow one rule, never miss a workout on a Monday. Because we go to the gym on Mondays we are motivated to keep it up through the whole week, and not want to skip days. It also keeps us more conscious to the food we put in our bodies, and gives us energy to face the rest of the week (well almost). Even if you don't have a gym membership, or access to workout machines, we do suggest at least taking a nice walk, especially since the weather is so nice.
We compiled a list of songs we love to workout to. These songs are a good help to keep up the pace, and be happy while you workout. It is a good playlist for an hour workout, with warm up and cool down time. If you want to listen to the whole playlist click here.
1. 4x4 - Miley Cyrus (Feat. Nelly)
2.Gasoline - Karmin
3. Paris (Oh la la) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
4. Firestarter - Demi Lovato
5. Happily - One Direction
6. Sun of a Gun - Oh land
7. Troublemaker - Olly Murs (Feat. Flo Rida)
8. Replay - Zendaya
9. Pulses - Karmin
10. Sing - Ed Sheeran
11. Problem - Ariana Grande (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
12. Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato (Feat. Cher Lloyd)
13. Walking On Air - Katy Perry
14. Girls Chase Boys - Ingrid Michaelson
15. Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
16. Try Me On- Karmin
17. Pompoms - Jonas Brothers
18. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer
19. Latch - Disclosure (Feat. Sam Smith)
20. Birthday - Katy Perry
21. Heart Skips a Beat - Olly Murs (Feat. Chiddy Bang)
22. Tight Rope - Janelle Monae (Feat. Big Boi)
23. I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
24. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)- Fergie
Hope you enjoy this playlist, and it gets you moving! Even if you are not working out, it is a great playlist to get you pumped up. Of course there is many more songs, we could have added, and if there is any you suggest that we should add, we would love to hear.
F & J